Welcome to the Web site for the University Committee for Sustainability.
The University Committee for Sustainability was established in 2005 to engage the University Community and to advise senior administration on a wide array of sustainability issues. It has been charged with:
- Recommending appropriate policies for sustainability
- Assisting with identifying suitable projects for sustainable initiatives
- Assisting with completing a sustainability audit of the university
- Recommending appropriate goals
- Assisting with preparing an annual report on our achievements